Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Have you ever tried to fight back your tears on the bus ride home, but failed? Have you ever lied about why you look so "tired", why are your eyes so watery? And people believed it?

At times, I wished I was strong enough and courageous enough to cry in public. I wished I didn't have to fight back the urge to cry. I wished I didn't have to fake that smile or laughter, to cover up the shakiness of my voice, and the non stop quivering of my lip.

I'm so sick and tired of acting like I'm fine because truthfully, I'm not. I'm not always as confident and bubbly as I seem. There are actually many nights and many days when all I want is to be lie in my bed and do nothing, not even thinking about anything. Sometimes I don't want to talk about what's bothering me. Sometimes I just want someone to tell me, everything is going to be okay.


No comments: